Thursday 1 September 2011

Whiteboard - an alternative to Blackboard Paint

I don't know about you but I'm really keen on painting part of the wall in the kitchen in blackboard paint. The only thing is it might be hard to live with once it has been written on a hundred times and starts to look messy. So I was considering painting a large MDF board instead and wall mounting that, so it's not so permanent.

However, I may have changed my mind again as I was reading the HomeShoppingSpy Blog, I noticed this very cute Whiteboard Write Board available from The Contemporary Home. It is even styled to look like a notepad of lined paper and includes a black marker. At 50cm square it is a really good size for note making, I need all the help I can get as I never notice notes left by my husband.
Image from The Contemporary Home
Alternatively a set of four 20cm square boards in different paper styles (lined and graph paper) is available from Rockett St George

Image from HomeShoppingSpy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...