Wednesday 21 September 2011

Pinterest Home Board

I have been a member of Pinterest for about a week now, and I'm still loving it. There is so much on there in terms of inspiration I've already collected quite a few pins. Check out my Home Board here.


This site is going to be so much help when I come to doing moodboards for the new house, can't wait.

Speaking of the new house, we have an update. The sitting tenant has now moved on, and we managed to get in yesterday to check it all out before we exchange. It's so weird seeing it all empty, we can actually start to imagine what it will look like with all our furniture in. Still lots of decorating to do, nut manageable. So hopefully we should be exchanged by the end of this week and completing on next Thursday, exciting time people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...