Tuesday 13 September 2011

Jessie Ford Illustrations

Jessie Ford is a freelance illustrator based in Brighton, she has worked for big clients such as major newspapers and magazines as well as collaborating with Mothercare and the Early Learning Centre. She also happens to have an online shop where you can buy all her prints in A3 format. Here are a few of my faves.

I love this print for Transport for London, it pretty much grabs the essence of London.
A To B
 This print below is pretty much my mantra for life! Yum
All I Really Want
The colours and use of patterns within the fonts looks great here,
Alphabet

Love - to raise funds for the Demi McKenzie Cancer Trust
 For some reason this reminds me of a Picasso print.
Musical Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...