Wednesday 7 September 2011

New products at Papermash

I had an email newsletter from Papermash showing come of their new products so I thought I would share some of my favourites with you.

1. These brilliant banners would add a chicness to any party.

Party Banners
2. I love these Japanese Masking Tapes you can literally decorate anything with them or even make bunting with them as seen below.
Blue Graph Tape
Green Checked Masking Tape
3. I love these designs by Rifle Paper Co especially the use of vintage colours. I've previously posted about a print I bought from Papermash for my husband for Valentine's day, I'm also very tempted by the Ladybug Print below
Bonjour Notecards

Ladybug Print

Merci Cards

 4. These Paper Cups ares so fun and colourful, I probably wouldn't even use them for parties, looking this good they need to be displayed somewhere!
Numbers Cups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...