Friday 6 May 2011

Paper Tiles by Louise Body

As I've said in previous posts my husband and I have a thing for Morrocan look tiles, we would love to have a wall or patio covered in them but unfortunately they are quite expensive. Fired Earth sell a good selection but they are anything from £4 to £11 each which could add up. So when I noticed these Paper Tiles by Louise Body I was very excited. She has created wallpapers that look like vintage tiles and at £25 per metre would be considerably cheaper than the real thing. My particular favourite is the 'Old Blue' design seen below.



The 'Mixed Folk' design is also really pretty, thus would look great it you had a summer room and fancied giving it a victorian feel.



(All images from Louise Body)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...