Monday 17 January 2011

Marrakech

My mother, who is looking to go on holiday to Marrakesh, asked me if I could recommend anywhere in particular to stay. I have previously visited Marrakesh twice, once on a 3 month tour of Europe and the other for a friends wedding. Both times we stayed in the Riad Al Jazira a beautiful courtyard hotel in the centre of the city. I started to research some other places to recommend and came across the p'tit Habibi.
This wonderful B&B is owned by Norwegians, who have brought a bit of Scandinavian design to the Riads interiors. There are 4 rooms in total all styled slightly differently but all equally beautiful.



(Images from p'tit Habibi)
If you fancy taking a trip to Morocco, visit the Mr and Mrs Smith website who have a huge selection of accommodation ideas for all budgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...