Wednesday 25 January 2012

Lindsey Lang

I forgot to mention in my post last week that I had spotted a fantastic collection of homewares and textiles by Lindsey Lang. She was exhibiting her debut launch at the Home exhibition at Earls Court and the fab retro inspired prints drew me in. I love the use of a monochrome palette with dashes of bright colours.

Some of the collection was even been hand-picked by the Decoration Editor of House & Garden Magazine for their House & Garden feature at the entrance to the exhibition. Looks like she is destined for big things so watch this space.




All Images from Lindsey Lang

The collection includes cushions, ceramic trivets, tea cosies, tea towels, oven gloves, floor tiles and much much more. The website is currently being updated but should show the entire collection soon so check it out here!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...