Wednesday 11 January 2012

It's started already!

I am now officially obsessed with all things baby. So why not start as I mean to go on with a post about nursery ideas. Below are a few lovely pics from Pinterest that I may use as inspiration.

I love this mobile and it would be dead easy to make if we have a girl, oh what the hell maybe I'll still make it anyway.

Image from Pinterest 
If you read any of my very first posts you'll realise I have a fascination with mirrors of all different shapes and sizes, to the point if I see one I have to buy it. These specimens below are from Pottery Barn in the us but I am going to have to hunt down some here in the UK.

Image from Pinterest

I love the subtle colours used in the nursery below, you could use the same basic principles for a boy too. Very calming, which is what I think I will need.

Image from Pinterest

I picked this image out purely because I love the collection of brightly coloured pom poms. What better view! Check these links out for instructions on how to make similar versions:

Image from Pinterest
I love this aqua colour for a nursery, it's so tranquil and could easily be used for either sex.

Image from Pinterest
This mini wardrobe is soooo sweet. With the shelving above it looks clean and fresh. It gives me a great idea for the cupboard near the nursery to be.

Image from Pinterest
Last but not least, this picture rail is a great idea for displaying the alphabet or any lovely pictures that your baby can stare at but not reach.

Image from Pinterest

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...