Thursday 4 August 2011

Rifle Paper Co

I have previously posted about the joyful products from Rifle Paper Co here. I was recently reading Paper Crave and noticed that Rifle have come up with some more glorious card designs including this Birthday Candles Card.

I am also in awe of these Girlie Dog Cards set, they are so adorable that I wouldn't want to send them to anyone else and just keep them for myself.


There Assorted Hello Cards are also great, the monochrome and gold work exceptionally well. These are the kind of designs that inspire me and I wish I just had more time to create more myself.


The Gold Floral Thank You Card is a tropical treat, it makes you think of far flung exotic places, instead I'm sitting watching the rain pelt down in England. Oh Well, I can dream!

All Images from Rifle Paper Co


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...