Wednesday 9 May 2012

Pamplemousse

I realise the title of this post is a little strange but this is what my husband and I have been calling the bump for the past 8 months, it means grapefruit in French. I think it came from a nickname Tom once gave me but we figured it was a good enough name our little wriggler. The only problem is that when the baby finally arrives, hopefully in about 5 weeks time, it'll be really hard to call it anything else. Rest assured though I am definitely not going to name our child after a random fruit!


These images are a selection of silhouettes I have been creating all morning. We haven't taken many photos of me and the bump so I thought these would be nice as a memory, I might even frame them to put up in the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...