Monday 17 October 2011

Photoshop Letterpress Effect

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, mine was spent celebrating my husband's birthday and more decorating. We've had the plasterers in to do two ceilings and already they look so much better.

Anyway about today's post. I was browsing my new favourite place for inspiration Pinterest and came across a link to a site Pugly Pixel. This is easily the best site I have ever found for photoshop tutorials, created by Katrina. There are step by step guides to everything from creating your own stripey tape for moodboards to recreating staples on top of your images. It's the letterpress tutorial that I found particularly interesting, it's a great way of making your web images look all the more exciting!

Image from Pugly Pixel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...