Wednesday 6 April 2011

New Products at Papermash

Papermash, one of my favourite online stationery retailers, has had some new additions. I realise it's a bit sad but I absolutely love this heart hole punch, it not only makes your filing look pretty it also creates heart confetti, I love products with a dual purpose. Their new selection of tapes are also wonderful with anything from Squirrels in trees, the Alphabet or Manhattan Subway Maps on. The Party Banners are also pretty cool, great for a grown up party. I'm off to Paris in a couple of weeks to celebrate my third wedding anniversary, and instead of buying the usual mundane postcards while I'm out there, I'm very tempted to send these great Paris Polaroid Postcards. TrĂ©s Chic!






(All images from Papermash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...